Sunday, April 25, 2010

Skinny By Summer HERE I COME!!!!

I'm starting my HCG again!!! Excited & nervous at the same time.  I don't want to "fail" like I did last round.....I didn't fail, I just didn't give it my all! This round I decided to do injections (shots) instead of the drops.  Not because I think the drops are better, I really don't know.....I just want to see if they work about the same as the drops.  I am hoping they are more "potent" but I've heard from some people they are, and some say they are not. We shall see. Wish me luck!!!! :o)


I started my first loading day yesterday. I had a Pork & Rumbi Rice Bowl from Rumbi's for lunch, piece of cake, brownie, diet coke, ice water, big tub of popcorn (of course I shared) at the theater, some junior mints, 2 soft tacos & a crisp bean burrito for dinner and about 3 krispy kreme donuts.  I also had a snickers bar....probably more sugar than I should have yesterday.  For those of you who don't know.....loading (for this particular diet) means loading on HIGH FAT foods.  Today, so far I have had appx 2 cups of chocolate milk (9g fat per 1c----eek!) And 2 krispy kreme donuts!! I am going to LOAD today like I've never loaded before!! I do NOT want to be hungry this first week & I want to WIN this thing!!!


My goal (which I hope I don't accidentally repeat myself every post...but I apologize now if I do) is to lose 30-40 lbs this round.  40 is a pretty big stretch....but I think it can happen, guys do it so why can't I make it happen!?! LOL Men do lose more weight than women, but I'm going to try my hardest & keep thinking SUMMER!!!  When I lose 30lbs my reward is to get my navel pierced....NO I'm not gonna wear tops that will show it off....it is something for ME....so the minute I lose 30lbs, that weekend I will get it done! :) I can't "WEIGHT!"


I was really good about "journaling" my notes here, on my first round.  I am going to try & do the same this round.  It helped me a LOT to keep myself from cheating.  I am so excited & I know I can do this, I hope I'm ready tomorrow because tomorrow is the first day of VLCD (very low cal diet)!!!!! 


HAVE A SUPER SUNDAY!!! xOxO

1 comment:

  1. You are a rockstar for being able to eat all that. My friend just did that diet too, but I think she beat you in the eating crap department.

    ReplyDelete