Monday, April 26, 2010

Headache City....I don't miss this!

Hello there!!! Today is day one on the VLCD (very low calorie diet) and I feel okay.  I have a headache big time!!! I'm detoxing, so of course I feel like that....no fun though! :o)

For lunch I had a can of green beans & an apple.  I brought some chicken too, but ughhh something about it made me want to horf !  It was like frozen fajita-type chicken.  I tried a piece & about gagged...so it went buh-bye! By the end of the work day, I had drank two 44oz of water! Woo woo!!

For dinner, I made some chicken (much better than lunch lol!) and put dehydrated onions over it, garlic salt, this spike seasoning & it was so good!! I didn't have a veggie or a fruit with it, but I did have more chicken for dinner, since I didn't have any for lunch. 

I'm on my 3rd 44oz of water....hope I lose tomorrow!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow you are so self disiplined. I have been having a hard time lossing the weight after mr.x and it is hard for me since I have never had problems before. But I should not complain. It could be worse. I keep telling myself to stop eating and I think that is making me eat more. Good luck and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to go on a sugar-less, artifical sweetner less- no dairy diet overnight once, and my head hurt for a week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls!!! It is SO hard...I am disciplined, because summer is around the corner!!! Actually...mother nature is tickin me off...is it WINTER or is it (almost) SUMMER?? Cmon now!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete